CRPCA’s Grant Program has, over the last two years, awarded $10,000 to projects in Belize, Cambodia, Ghana, Kenya, Oregon, Palestine, Sierra Leone, and Swaziland. To keep up this level of giving in FY2019, we aim for a great turnout of members and friends this Thursday!
- Date: Thursday, July 12th, 2018, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Venue: Lagunitas Community Room, 237 NE Broadway in Portland, Oregon
- Tickets: $20 per adult (21+), $5 per kid. Includes dinner and a drink, with additional beverages for purchase. Save time by purchasing in advance on our Checkout page.
Everyone is welcome to join us for RPCV Bingo, storytelling, and an incredible silent auction. We have more than 40 items from around the world that have been graciously donated to support our Grant Program.
Tickets will also be available at the door, however buying in advance will help us to cater appropriately. We hope to see you there! But in the event you can’t make it, your support is greatly appreciated, and we encourage you to buy tickets through our website.
As of October 18, 2017, CRPCA seeks 8 more volunteers for our 15 volunteer shift at a Habitat for Humanity build on Saturday, November 4. Note the firm RSVP deadline!
We’re volunteering at the Helensview Build Site, 6328 NE Killingworth Ct in Portland. The day begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m.
In order to volunteer, each participant must register through Habitat’s online system using the link below. A strict registration deadline ensures our ability to provide your team a safe and fun volunteer day, and makes check-in the morning of your build quick and easy. Participants who have not registered before the deadline will be unable to volunteer. Thank you for your cooperation!
Build day: Saturday, November 4th
Registration Deadline: Friday, October 27th
To register, please visit: http://columbiariverpca.pdxhabitat.volunteerhub.com/
If you already have an account on Volunteer Hub, skip to step 4.
If you are new to Volunteer Hub, follow steps 1 through 8 below:
1. Click the “register” button. Create a username and password (make a note of this information so you can access project details at a later time) and click next.
2. Fill out the required User Details, review the waiver liability form, and click next.
3. Review your entered information and confirm your registration by clicking next.
4. Log in to your account
5. Your project should be listed near the bottom of the page under Upcoming Events. Review the project date and time, then click “sign up.”
6. Review the Event Registration information and click “next.”
7. Review the confirmation of your registration and if correct click “finish.”
8. You will shortly receive an email with project details. Please click “continue”
If you are having trouble completing registration please email Tor Ostrom at email@example.com.
If you haven’t yet checked out CRPCA’s new Facebook page, now is the time! Go to https://www.facebook.com/portlandpeacecorps/ today!