CRPCA’s campouts are where our families hike, swim, and play together and where friends old and new share stories, songs, food and drink around a campfire.
Our 8th Annual Family Campout will take place Friday-Monday, June 24-27 at Lake Sylvia State Park near Montesano, Washington. The park is centered on Lake Sylvia, which offers fishing, nommotorized boating, and swimming. There are also five miles of hiking trails. The group campground is open to tents only.
- Friday, June 24: Check in as early as 2:30 pm
- Saturday, June 25: Potluck dinner at 6:00 pm, followed by campfire tales and songs
- Monday, June 27: Check out by 1:00 pm
It’ll be a 2.5 to 3 hour drive from Portland. Take I-5 north to exit 88, then turn left and take US 12 west 38 miles to Montesano. After stocking up with food, drinks, and ice, follow the signs to Lake Sylvia State Park and its group campground, which are two miles north of town.
Make your reservation today!
We are now taking reservations on our Checkout page.
- $8 per person (kids under age 3 are free) – applies to a stay of one, two, or all three nights
- $10 per vehicle per night – please pay on a per-night basis
Refunds for cancellations will not be offered unless/until we’re assured the event does not lose money for CRPCA.
Contact Phyllis Shelton at treasurer AT crpca.org or 503-704-6298.
This page has the following sub pages.