PPCA’s campouts are where our families hike, swim, boat, and play together and where friends old and new share stories, songs, food and drink around a campfire.
Our 11th Annual Family Campout will take place Thursday, June 27 to Sunday, June 30, 2019 at Champoeg State Heritage Area‘s group tent area on the south bank of the Willamette River. This is the first repeat venue in the eleven year history of our Family Campouts; we chose to return to the birthplace of Oregon as it’s just 30 miles southwest of Portland.
- Thursday, June 27: Check in as early as 4:00 pm.
- Saturday, June 29: Potluck dinner at 6:00 pm, followed by campfire tales and songs. Day visitors welcome!
- Sunday, June 30: Check out by 1:00 pm.
Directions from Portland
Take I-5 south to exit 282A (OR 551: Canby/Hubbard). After 0.7 miles, turn right (west) onto Arndt Rd. After 3.5 miles, turn left onto Butteville Rd. From there it’s well-signed and 3.5 miles to Champoeg. Once inside the state park, follow the signs to the group tent camping area.
Please pay on our Checkout page.
- Per adult (age 18+): $12
- Per child: FREE
After paying, please send an e-mail to president AT crpca.org with the following information:
- Names: First and last names of every person who will be in your vehicle.
- Vehicle: Make/model and license plate number (if known).
- Nights: Which nights you plan to camp with us (Thursday, Friday, and/or Saturday).
Contact Phyllis Shelton at president AT crpca.org or 503-704-6298.
This page has the following sub pages.