In the final decade of the 20th century…
- We changed our organization’s name to the Columbia River Peace Corps Association in 1994.
- Our now-familiar logo, enhanced by James Cloutier in 2012, was originally designed by Les Hopkins in 1997.
- We sponsored refugees from Iraqi Kurdistan.
- We began participation in the Northwest Regional Peace Corps Campout and annual regional meetings, along with our sister groups in Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.
- We hosted several West African Pigouts to raise funds for Liberia.
Read all about that and more in our 1990-1999 newsletters.