So far this decade…
- We marched for our first times in Portland’s Grand Floral Parade.
- We participated in one of the nation’s finest exhibits commemorating Peace Corps’ 50th anniversary.
- We began new service partnerships with Habitat for Humanity and St. André Bessette’s evening hospitality program.
- We launched monthly gatherings of our Book Club, Job Search Support Group, Salon Francophone, Sí, se puede, and Writers’ Workshop.
- We forged closer collaboration with our community partners via the quarterly International Development Happy Hour.
- We began offering dues amnesty to our expired members.
Read all about that and more in our newsletters from the current decade.